Tuesday 26 April 2011

Marathon Update


On Monday 2nd May 2011 I will be partaking in (what apparently is) the toughest marathon course in Europe-but I will believe anything that makes this challenge sound better

Proper training commenced at the start of January; four months, over 285 miles ran (more precisely jogged), over 36,000 calories burned and a mental toughness developed, that i will need to finish this race.

As regards the support raising; taking all the money into consideration, there is £1,375.00 (this is including gift aid) which is 27% of the potential target!

You have no idea how thankful I am for all the finance, prayers, emails, messages, toots of your horn if you have driven past me while I'm out training, just genuine interest. I couldn't do it without, so THANK YOU.



If you would like to give there is still time, just check out;


No comments: